Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Annie Sloan© Paint

It seams like it has been a very long journery for us, but the time is finally arriving. We have been using Annie Sloan's chalk paint Decorative paint for about a year and have fallen in love with it. Don't get me wrong we were wary about all it had to offer. No cleaning, sanding or priming? Let me tell you they are absolutely right on with there product. And the colors lets just say are heaven.
But now here is the amazing part, we have been invited into the Annie Sloan family and will be carrying the paints in the store next week. Yup next week. I am off to take the stocklisters class in North Carolina this week and I couldn't be more excited! When I get back we will be able to hold classes in the store. We are so excited to bring you all on our next journey in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment